Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: 2001 Appearances for Terry Moore

  1. #11
    Inactive Member YellowSnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So it seems there are no plans for Germany right now, or are there any?? :-((

  2. #12
    Jaxom 27
    Guest Jaxom 27's Avatar

    Post

    My prescence at Wiard World is a fixture, though I'm usually low key. This year, I should be making a bigger splash...we're working some stuff up over at STP...

    ------------------
    Ponte facto, Caesar transit.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Leia's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm wishing the day I'll see:

    next appearances to be announced!

    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

    S?o Paulo, Brazil

    *sigh*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Berbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looking forward to another San Antonio, TX date!!

    (someday... someday....)

    - Berbs

  5. #15
    Jaxom 27
    Guest Jaxom 27's Avatar

    Post

    I'm thinking, more and more, that I've never been to Kansas City...might be worth a trip...

    ------------------
    Ponte facto, Caesar transit.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member YellowSnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about the nice and lovely landscape of good old Germany...;-)?
    I?ll try it this way , something like: You like mushrooms,you really like mushrooms, you have to get up to get some mushrooms...
    I hope it will happen again, Terry Moore in Germany...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member VanDeBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, KC might be the closest Terry is coming to Colorado... Now, if I wasn't going to be burning practically all of my vacation on weddings in the next six months...

    --Van

  8. #18
    Inactive Member JettGrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 1999
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WooHooo! Kansas City, here I come!
    I have a question, though, if someone would be so kinda as to enlighten me.
    I've only been to one comic con (mostly just to see what it was like and hang out with friends)...how does Terry feel about autographs and such? A woman I know has a drawing from him, but I'm unclear as to whether it was a sale or she asked for an autograph and got much more!
    I've marked my calendar already!


    ------------------
    She don't need advice that you send to her. She's happy the way she looks, she's happy with her gender.~JJ

    See that star...the one shining brighter than all the others? I know the girl who hung it there.
    ~Francine

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I can only tell you about my experince-

    From what I have seen, Terry will sign anything you put in front of him(that he did...)
    The guy ahead of me in line at Wizard World(fka-Chicago Comic Con) had every thing Terry had even a pinup in, and just plopped it down in front of Terry. Terry looked at the kid(he was dragging a dolly full of comics behind him), looked at the huge stack, looked back at the kid, smiled, and started signing as he made small talk to the kid.

    *This told me that Terry is a very cool guy who really cares about his fans.....*

    When it was my turn, I only had 1 thing(SiP HC 1) and asked if was doing sketched-He said not really, cause of the line(it was huge), but he could do a 30-second quickie(Kat from the I Dream of You tpb is now in my book, along with a personalized autograph-the piece-de-risistance of my comic collection)

    However, people who saw him at the Texas Book Festival got sketches(don't know if he charged, most artists do, usually $10-$25) and got to just kinda hang out with him. I guess it all depends on how big the show is, and how big the line/crowd is......

    Have fun....

    Darth

    ------------------
    'People create history while weaving love
    Even knowing I'll never be a goddess or anything like that
    I live on'
    -Zankoku no Tenshi no TEZE(Cruel Angel's Thesis)-Neon Genesis Evangelion

  10. #20
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    no, he didn't charge any of us for the sketches he did at the Texas Book Festival, he signed the base boards for the comics we brought for him to sign. he spent time with each of us, but then again, it was a small group, not much of a line, so he could afford to take more time with each of us (Like, half an hour for Branflakes alone!!! Way to go Bran! biggrin) I have no idea if he would do that at Chicago con, probably depends on the line and how early you get there, but good luck to all of you. I don't think i'll be able to make it to the con myself, but i'm gonna try to send some fellow fans up there for the fun. smile


    [This message has been edited by tyledras (edited February 05, 2001).]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •